Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
This weekend is the first of two (2) SCCA races happening at Barber this month. This weekend is the SCCA Summer SpeedFest which is celebrating the 45th anniversary of the Formula Ford race cars. In addition to the racing action on track, Barber will be playing host to the Birmingham Cars and Coffee car meet in the fan zone this Saturday. Spectator gates will open at 7:30am and the first car will hit the track at 8:00am. The B’ham Cars and Coffee car meet will start around 8:30am. We (Saleen Club of America) will be there and I will likely take my Focus.
Awesome! I am stuck here at the Ford dealership for half a day, but I will see if I can make it out there. Thank you for the great response and information!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Im in Birmingham, its been a while posting here, not many focus owners post in but there are a lot of ST owners in the area. Most go to the local cars and coffee in Hoover.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Huntsville-Madison for me. Just got a 2016 Focus Hatchback Magnetic color SE Model. Starting to add a few things to her, already dropped a K&N Filter in her and getting windows tinted this week.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts