Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Im planning on attending the montgomery meet. Any foci going?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ended up not making because I got sick last evening. Hope it was a good meet!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I viewed the pics of the turnout this morning. Pretty decent for a meet in Alabama!

·
Registered
575 Posts
The one in homewood had some great cars!!! ZR1, 458 Italia, M3, M6, IPl G37, etc!!! Cars filled up the parking deck. Bunch of FRS cars also.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Going to Steele Drag strip on friday may 30th if anyone wants to come out and have a good time.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Just a reminder that we have car meets every Tuesday at 8 PM at Auburn University. Currently meeting in the parking lot behind the Information Technology building since we have been having nice weather. All cars, trucks, bikes welcome.

300 Lem Morrison Drive
Auburn, AL

If it is bad weather we meet at the South Quad Parking Deck a few hundred feet away.

330 Lem Morrison Drive
Auburn, AL

·
Registered
523 Posts
You guys still meet? Im down in Phenix City but there are a few STs that would ride to Auburn.
Yeah, we meet all year long. There are always a few of us still around. Not too big of a turn out during the summer, but almost all of the regulars are still there. I'm always there. We have a FB group, but they are getting more selective with who they add, so it is best to come to the meets first. We have people that attend from Montgomery regularly.

Here is a map of where we meet. The open lot is during summer and nice weather, the parking deck is for foul weather and winter.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=208652325078998421893.0004f0867b822a9fcc9ca&msa=0&ll=32.594643%2C-85.48508&spn=0.003739%2C0.005284&dg=feature

·
Registered
25 Posts
When you folk thinking about heading up to Steele or the autocross at Oak Mountain again? I need to connect with some other fanatics in my area.

·
Registered
33 Posts
When you folk thinking about heading up to Steele or the autocross at Oak Mountain again? I need to connect with some other fanatics in my area.
This weekend is the first of two (2) SCCA races happening at Barber this month. This weekend is the SCCA Summer SpeedFest which is celebrating the 45th anniversary of the Formula Ford race cars. In addition to the racing action on track, Barber will be playing host to the Birmingham Cars and Coffee car meet in the fan zone this Saturday. Spectator gates will open at 7:30am and the first car will hit the track at 8:00am. The B’ham Cars and Coffee car meet will start around 8:30am. We (Saleen Club of America) will be there and I will likely take my Focus.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts