Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in Alabama or am I alone? Would love to meet and cruise with some people and get some ideas on things just let me know!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm an alabamanian. From LA about 2 hours south of Montgomery, but I don't have a focus yet. On the hunt for one[poke]

·
Registered
577 Posts
sure will. Hoping I make a sell on my truck today. After that, it's research, test drive, and buy. [thumb] We should try putting something together. Any decent clubs in Montgomery?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No not any "clubs" but they have this group or whatever and its just the first Saturday of every month the meet at the parking deck downtown Montgomery and hang out some the we will all take off and ride to budweiser And chill and most people will line up! [wiggle]

·
Registered
577 Posts
The scene is similar down here. I'm sure we're a lot smaller, though. I'm part of a few groups that have cruise-ins and car shows but nothing big. Alabama is strangely lame in my opinion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is lame lol I was in Tennessee this weekend visiting family in Cleveland and we came in about 10:00-10:30 on a Friday night and talk about a car scene I felt like I was in a dream lol cares EVERYWHERE. parking lots filled and people racing lol really makes me wanna move there!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Houston is the same way. Visited during June and saw several different groups of all kinds of specific cars within an hour or two on the Interstates. The closest thing near me is Pensacola as far as I know. Maybe PCB.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ah. The Pensacola scene is early morning. Figured maybe PCB would have a few people getting together when Pen isn't active.

·
Registered
577 Posts
What about birmingham? Any scene there?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Might have to cruise up there one day.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm in Auburn. AU has a school car club called AUctane. We meet every Tuesday at 8 PM in the parking lot behind the Poultry Science building. Everyone is welcome, a lot of members aren't students. There are imports, domestics, euros, trucks, and jeeps.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Okay sweet man might have to come that way when I dont work but it is a good little drive but thanks for the invite ill definitely show up some time!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'd love to come to some of these events! I'll have to see if I can make anything in the near future.
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 108 Posts