Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Fanatics, I have some stock remaining on my AIRPORTAL airbox panels, and I'd like to blow these out. These fit any 2012-2014 Mk3 Focus, Naturally Aspirated or EcoBoost.
From now until the end of August, these will be $15 shipped to the lower 48, $20 shipped to Canada. Sale is limited to stock on hand only. PayPal only. Shoot me a PM and I'll get one shipped right out to you.

Fluorescent Green
[/URL][/IMG]
Yellow
[/URL][/IMG]
Red
[/URL][/IMG]
Smoke
[/URL][/IMG]
Blue
[/URL][/IMG]
Clear
[/URL][/IMG]
Included is the AIRPORTAL panel, stainless steel fasteners, templates, and instructions.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Blue AIRPORTALS are sold out for the season. Plenty of other colors still available--shoot me a PM.
Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one blue AIRPORTAL left. Sale extended until End of September. Get your AIRPORTAL now.

·
Registered
985 Posts
I wonder if this would somehow void the warranty? Only problem I have with this is it cant be reversed before going to the dealer for service. I don't see it doing any harm at all but I am sure Ford or the dealer could make up some nonsense??

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly, I've never had any issues with "cosmetic" mods voiding a warranty-if your dealer denied a warranty claim, on anything other than the airbox lid that you cut-up, I'd be looking for another dealer. With the list of mods in your sig, I wouldn't be worried about the AIRPORTAL voiding your warranty.
If you are that worried about it, you have two options: 1) buy a second airbox lid for $15.00 and swap it out when you go in for service, 2) don't do this mod.
So, what color do you want?

·
Registered
985 Posts
Honestly, I've never had any issues with "cosmetic" mods voiding a warranty-if your dealer denied a warranty claim, on anything other than the airbox lid that you cut-up, I'd be looking for another dealer. With the list of mods in your sig, I wouldn't be worried about the AIRPORTAL voiding your warranty.
If you are that worried about it, you have two options: 1) buy a second airbox lid for $15.00 and swap it out when you go in for service, 2) don't do this mod.
So, what color do you want?
I want the yellow one if you have it ;) let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Weekly BUMP

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks--Cutting template, stainless steel mounting hardware and full-color instructions included. Shoot me a PM here when you're ready.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To anyone who has purchased an AIRPORTAL, please post-up installed pics in this thread.
Thanks

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts