Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hit a garbage can a few months back backing up, doubt that has anything to do with it.

A couple of weeks back, my airbag light came on... seemed to go off next I noticed, but for the last week, it's been on all the time.

Any ideas of anything I can check before going to the dealer?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
i dont know of things you could check. Did you hit the can hard? Seat belt tensioners can also make the light come on, thats happened to me before.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i see you have a 05 that mean you have warrenty on it still? if so take it to ford

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's what I'll be doing, just wanted to save a potential trip :)

I nailed it good, but nothing happend for maybe 4 months?

·
Registered
260 Posts
your airbag light to is connected to you abs system ... mine is coming on becuase my ebrake is getting hung up for some reason ,.... probally to much DROFITO.... for those who are uneducated .. dorfitoing is a pharse that was coined on NYSPEED for us that like to be tards in the snow and pretend we can drift in FWD .... hahahhah

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahahaha I have a tendency to do that... only about 50% of the time in the snow... the rest of it just doing st00pid sh|t on the streets [headbang]

·
Registered
61 Posts
mines on cause my seat belt tensioner took a cr*p on my a couple of weeks ago. i think one of the ball bearings got stuck. I would check your seat belt tensioner or it could be a fuse for your airbags.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts