Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I will be changing out my loom, the interior one, from door to door, and I have a question or two.

One: When I remove the loom from the car, I want to make sure I do not deploy the bags, so do I need to unplug them... or will they be okay if I unplug them from the module and the terminal block?

Two: How can you tell if your Foci has the "Anti-Theft" feature? I have no idea how to figure it out!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
1. not sure what the LOOM is but if u disconnect ur negative battery cable then im sure the bags wont deploy.
2. If u see a blinking light on the dash then im sure it has it. Not sure if all cars come with it rather it has power locks or not

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. not sure what the LOOM is but if u disconnect ur negative battery cable then im sure the bags wont deploy.
2. If u see a blinking light on the dash then im sure it has it. Not sure if all cars come with it rather it has power locks or not
1. The "LOOM" or wire harness, wires, or the cables...
2. I see the blinking light, however, when I bought my car, I never got a remote switch, I dont have any clue if the car has even an alarm, I want to find out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts