Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the cost of sounding ignorant,but here goes,,1st:i had asked about intakes earlier on and i was reading forums on air intake q's and came across one that stated the snorkel and intake box off of an svt with a k&n fiilter was just as good and in lots of cases better than a lot of after markets,,is this true can anyone confirm it (i have a zx 3) and 2nd: i looked up the air intakes for an svt with the snorkel,and what i saw ,was what was already on my car.is this a standard intake for zx 3's thats the same as on svt's.or are there intakes diferent.
thanks..ive only had my focus a couple months,,but love watchin rally,,and when i seen my first focus tearin up a rally course,,i fell for it,,and wanted one,,(secretly)well i couldnt pass up the deal on this one at my local ford dealer and i bought her..i said secretly because im from the old school..350 strokers,454,455 bigblocks,and i couldnt have my buddies knowin i wanted a 4banger(lol) anyways,,what ever feed back i get will be greatly appreciated,,,thanks.oh and for the younger guys who play xbox,,yeah i know who razor rick is on there,, but ive been useing that name,,since way before sega had a dreamcast (sega what you say??lol) and xbox was born.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts