Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought the wrong tb setup for the FR manifold, the M-9926-ZX3R came with extra stuff.
The moment I back off the throttle the auto will change down gear 2 time and it doesn't feel like it ideling when I drive, the moment I touch the throttle just wants to rev hard.
Now is this hole design for anything?
The 1st outlet under the spacer is block off, where about on the tb do I drill an hole so that when I back off the throttle it's not going to fulley close.
t

Any input would be great.

Rob

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
maybe you could drill a hole in the butterfly? i dont know if thisis a good idea tho, i would talk to some FF vets.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
The hole your pointing to is where the IACV hose ( from that hole the the bung going to the IACV pictured )would go to IF you had bought the FR TB for the FR Focus intake that would of been drilled and had a bung in it

Tom

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The hole your pointing to is where the IACV hose ( from that hole the the bung going to the IACV pictured )would go to IF you had bought the FR TB for the FR Focus intake that would of been drilled and had a bung in it

Tom
So I need to drill an hole inside the tb next to that hole I am pointing to????

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I would listen to Tom and uy the correct TB. He is the one person that DEFINATELY knows what he is talking about.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would listen to Tom and uy the correct TB. He is the one person that DEFINATELY knows what he is talking about.
I do listen to Tom, he's our Focus god...LOL
Both tb are the same so I just brought this 1
It's going have to be moded in some way.

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
It isnt ideal but you could put a small pipe coming off your piping then to the pipe in the intake to your IACV just to see if that helps

The 2 TB (FR TB & Mustang TB ) are the same with the exception that the FR TB has that hole drilled for the IACV

Tom

·
Registered
800 Posts
the word an isnt used unless the next word in the sentence starts with a vowel.....nice intake mani though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts