Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well yesterday was pretty freaky.... it was some really thick fog, which we haven't seen for a long time (at least in my area).

now luckily for me, my current lil Kodak M753 (now discontinued) which has supported me taking over 11,000 photos, actually worked for me last night (it usually does not [:(] BUT I'll be getting probably a Fujifilm S2000HD to satisfy my photo taking for now [hihi]

so, enjoy some foggy pics...... which my camera doesn't do so well, so I had to edit them just a bit on photoshop express:

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool pics. Really artistic
thanks, that's what I was going for.... just unfortunately my camera can barely handle low light situations, and therefore puts the ISO all the way up, and it gets really grainy,so I have to soften the picture, but then it looks too soft [:p]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice!

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
cool shots!

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,785 Posts
Ima Firing Ma Laser. Looks really nice!

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, Czechmate......I remember one of those in the "Fav photos of the focus" thread. that's really awesome. [thumb]

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
yeah -- i got to drive through that crap..... and it froze on my car as i was running down the highway --then a damn big rig threw a rock and cracked my windshield

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^^^ oww jeez........ well I almost ran into some dumb-a cause he didn't have any lights on at all [gunfire]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts