Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Age and Gen

• Total voters
81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Running a stock 2005 ST. I've got the modding bug but without the purse to match! Such is the life of a college student :/

·
Registered
12 Posts
Running a stock 2005 ST. I've got the modding bug but without the purse to match! Such is the life of a college student :/
In the same boat, not currently going to college, but soon. Biggest thing keeping me from modifying is getting it running properly in the first place... and that I already have a project, an '89 Merkur.

·
Registered
148 Posts
In the same boat, not currently going to college, but soon. Biggest thing keeping me from modifying is getting it running properly in the first place... and that I already have a project, an '89 Merkur.
Nice, I think that is the same engine as the SVO Mustang, I just ran across an old sales brochure for a Merkur.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great poll Burke. The results make a lot of sense. Most focuses on social media now are MK3’s including mine. I’m in a tech program right now and I’ve spotted 5 MK3’s around the campus not including mine.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Nice, I think that is the same engine as the SVO Mustang, I just ran across an old sales brochure for a Merkur.
But w/ out the intercooler.......I remember when those were new as well as the Scorpio's using the 2.9 motors over here......as I worked at a L/M dealer then.

81 - 93 of 93 Posts