Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been looked into at all or not. I could only find this info for hooking up you stock SVT sub and amp to aftermarket head unit still in the SVT.

Situation:

I have an 04 SVT that originally came with the audophile. I have since added an aftermarket deck and amp/sub. Therefore i have the stock amp/sub just sitting around. What i would like to do is connect this to my girlfriends 2001 forcus.

I am curious if anyone has done this and if so how you went about it.

I am pretty good with cars and electrical but this one has a me stumped.

thanks in advance.

Andrew

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okie dokie thanks. I was looking for this topic but was in a hurry so I guess I skimmed over it.

Andrew

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any one done this???? Haha if no one replies i will attempt this on my own this weekend and if it goes as planned i will do a write up on it.

Until then any ideas would be great!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha its ok. I am just getting on now. I completed this earlier today.

I got my stock amp and sub working in my girl friends 2001 sedan. Quite easier than i expected and it will be easy for anyone i believe. I will try to get the write up done in the next couple of days.

Meanwhile i must ask, would someone with a stock amp and sub in their SVT please get a picture of the grey connector going into the amp, should be 7 wires. Mine was demolished from former owner and then from me trying to fix it a couple years ago.

If anyone could do that, i thank you i just need a clear picture of the wires (colors, wire locations) so that i can explain myself.

Just email it to [email protected]

Thanks,
Andrew

1 - 6 of 6 Posts