Focus Fanatics Forum banner

aftermarket shift knobs? 5 speed manual

8K views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  Focus10 
#1 ·
just wondering if some of you wanted to share what shift knob you got for your 5 speed manual! looking into getting one but don't know which one to get! post below so other people know their options also

#26 ·
I be interested in that Ford one in leather if available anywhere..... I installed the short throw shifter and would like a heavier nob to go with it bit want it to look stock and have the gears printed or engraved on it.

#28 ·
picked this weighted one up from billetworkz couple weeks ago. So far its a great addition to the short throw shifter and the steeda shifter bracket.

[/url][/IMG]

#29 ·
Gah, the ford carbon fiber one (youcantseme posted a picture) is so ugly compared to the stock one, I had to remove it. I love that its round, but I just can't look at it. It also has a weird black band around its equator where the top and bottom hemisphere of carbon fiber meet. Maybe I'll see if I can find something leather wrapped and round for a WRX and rig that up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.