Focus Fanatics Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I know. I want to rip my hair out because once again I'll have to import it to S.Africa and it literally triples the price!

Sent from the future
Move to Canada.... sure exchange rate sucks but it would only DOUBLE the price....just be careful of the moose... THEY ARE EVERYWHERE [grinking][grinking][grinking]

Another thing you will get free car washes all the time....

I be interested in that Ford one in leather if available anywhere..... I installed the short throw shifter and would like a heavier nob to go with it bit want it to look stock and have the gears printed or engraved on it.

I ended up just getting the ford carbon fiber one mentioned above. It feels way better (anything round is better than stick), but I have the way it looks. It doesn't fit in with the look of the car at all, the stock one looked good, it just took away from the experience with it's corners.

picked this weighted one up from billetworkz couple weeks ago. So far its a great addition to the short throw shifter and the steeda shifter bracket.

[/url][/IMG]

Gah, the ford carbon fiber one (youcantseme posted a picture) is so ugly compared to the stock one, I had to remove it. I love that its round, but I just can't look at it. It also has a weird black band around its equator where the top and bottom hemisphere of carbon fiber meet. Maybe I'll see if I can find something leather wrapped and round for a WRX and rig that up.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.