Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have any good links to companies that offer after market parts for a 2007 ZX3? i just bought one and im having a hard time finding good aftermarket parts. Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Its hard to find after market shops in Canada.
I would try www.steeda.ca
they seem to know there stuff, and have a lot of parts for the focus. It sometimes takes a little bit for them to respond to your e-mail because they deal with all of Canada but there website is great.

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
Depending on what you're looking for jdunsford. There are a lot of compagnies out there. Anything specific? Body, suspension, engine? Your best bet is by looking on some manufacurers' websites.

T

·
0 Posts
Just ordered my SES hatch with GFX kit and was snooping the web and discovered as site called focus.c-f-m.com with some neat stuff. Not too much for 07's but some is available. Will have to try the Canadian Tire specialty catalogue at the local store as well. I think its $9.99.
Cheers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am looking at suspension right now. i was thinkin an Eiback Pro kit. i dont want to drop it drastically, just enough to tighten it up. what is the best bet???

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
The Eibach Por kit is good for a 1.5 inch drop. Have a look on the forums to get an idea of what it looks like. I heard that Ford Racing has come up with a modified version of the SVT suspension for 06+ Focus. Only good for around 3/4 inch drop but if that enough for you ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts