Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first off I'm new to the forums here so I'll start by saying I'm currently driving an 03 2.3L duratec zx3. And I love it of course. now for the sad part.

In a recent highway mishap, (not my fault for the record) I am now currently missing my passenger side mirror. I've been looking around the net and local parts stores etc, checked all the junkyards and what have you for mirrors. I definately found some good deals on the original mirror but when I was about to purchase one, I realised... I really dont like the shape of the stock mirrors.

Any suggestions as to maybe an aftermarket mirror that looks good? If so any pictures or suggested retailers etc?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
IMHO, unless you have a lot of other exterior mods, aftermarket mirrors will actually look worse! but whatever u do, stay away from ebay!!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Get a stock mirror, and paint the mirror caps your body color. Best looking mirror out there IMO.

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
yup yup the aftermarket mirrors for the focus are ugly. Just go to certifit.com or junkyard it and get a stock one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts