Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
It doesnt look to be street legal, shows off road racing use only in the description.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes but still there are parts showing up along with the exhaust from ford.
I would wait tho, dont jumo the gun right away because some other companies might come up with better and cheaper product[wrenchin]

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I read an intake comparison article of 6 aftermarket intakes for the Nissan Cube, the Weapon R intake was the worst of the bunch and lost about 3 HP throughout the rev range compared to the stock intake. I know it's a totally different car, but it's still indicative of their engineering, and that's pathetic.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I read an intake comparison article of 6 aftermarket intakes for the Nissan Cube, the Weapon R intake was the worst of the bunch and lost about 3 HP throughout the rev range compared to the stock intake. I know it's a totally different car, but it's still indicative of their engineering, and that's pathetic.
LOL! Notice how they say the "Concept" of their design is to... They don't actually have any data to back it up... Plus its always a pet peeve to me when they have generic photos, GRRRR

·
Registered
155 Posts
I think I will wait for the FSWerks. At least I can be confident it has been engineered to have an actual benefit. I want their stealth exhaust too.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Kind of Fishy?

That's an interesting find. Apparently the 30 day warranty is provided by Racing Lab.
The manufacturer warranty is "included with your product and should be reviewed carefully for additional information, any defect in the product must be addressed directly with the manufacturer. Please review the manufacturer information you receive with your new product to learn more about the manufacturer's warranty."
then it reads...
"All parts are intends to be install by professional; all warranty will be void if customers attempt to make the installation themselves...."[histerical]

Very interesting, to say the least!
Anyway, like "uberjeff", I think I'll wait for offerings from FSWerks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It doesnt look to be street legal, shows off road racing use only in the description.
Any emissions related parts that are not CARB certified must be sold as "off-road use only" in California. Yes, somehow intakes are emissions related despite being upstream of the engine itself. Horray stupid laws.

·
Registered
239 Posts
That's an interesting find. Apparently the 30 day warranty is provided by Racing Lab.
The manufacturer warranty is "included with your product and should be reviewed carefully for additional information, any defect in the product must be addressed directly with the manufacturer. Please review the manufacturer information you receive with your new product to learn more about the manufacturer's warranty."
then it reads...
"All parts are intends to be install by professional; all warranty will be void if customers attempt to make the installation themselves...."[histerical]

Very interesting, to say the least!
Anyway, like "uberjeff", I think I'll wait for offerings from FSWerks.
Unknown brand with virtually no warranty on something that shouldn't really even need warranty... sketchy a little bit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts