Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has added after market gauges to there MK3 ride yet.. I was looking for pillar pods and different options of places to put aftermarket gauges.. but couldnt find any.. is there any available..

·
Registered
142 Posts
Glowshift sells pillar pods and a couple of people on focusst.org forums sell a steering wheel pod. What gauges are you thinking about adding

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking at autometer- nexus, cobalt or sport comp 2s.. thanks for the help I will look up those places, how is the quality of the stuff from glowshift.. Im really interested in seeing what the steering colum one looks like.. does it fit non st focus's..

·
Registered
652 Posts
Glowshift is terrible. I have them in my truck. Pillar pod fitment was terrible and the gauges are not accurate. Spend the money and get Autometer.

Don't see why you would need aftermarket gauges for a stock new focus though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im getting autometer gauges but they dont make '14 pillar pod.. I would like full lenghth and not the singles u attach to the pillar.. thanks for the info on Glowshift..

·
Registered
142 Posts
What do you want the gagues for if you just want more information I would get a scan gauge or ultra gauge a lot cheaper and easter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do but Im really hoping to find a blower kit for it or put turbo on it. im looking in to forced induction options and also nos would be another way to go.. want to have more then stock power.. Would anyone havea pic of the steering column pod.. i cant seem to find one..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts