Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up with all the rice flippin you off after they catch up at the next lite and turning away quickly???[screwy] I ran up a tiburon and just walked away from this girl and she just flipped me off! Guess they are just pissed they spent more money to go slower!

·
Registered
386 Posts
haha...tiburons are not the fastest lill buggers. Their curb weight is kinda on the heavy end and their V-6 is TINY. Anyways....I got a buddy that had a tiburon and they look hella nice and they have good pick up and such...but still...slower than me ^_^. Anyways...nice kill either way...they just jelious and didn't think American 4 bangers can match em.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Haha, well I dont know about you, but when I lose I'm usually not the happiest person. I'm a good sport about it though, some people are just assholes.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I've never had that problem.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
ZX3_Chick said:
I've never had that problem.
That's because no one is going to flip you off when they beat you!

Haha, just kidding. I don't know, I've never had the problem with the flicking off after trashing someone either.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Actually...I truthfully wouldn't mind losing every once in a while to just keep note that I still have goals I have not attained yet. If I always won...why keep upgrading my car when I am already on top? Losing is a learning experience and most of the time, more comes out of losing than winning. Anyways...just my point of view on things

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
BlkZX3 said:
That's because no one is going to flip you off when they beat you!

Haha, just kidding. I don't know, I've never had the problem with the flicking off after trashing someone either.
Actually, I don't street race. I've had one too many engines revved at me that's about it. I just laugh and drive off. Even if they did flip me off, I don't pay any attention to them.[:D]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry chick but if we were to run-em up and you DID(would) in fact lose would you flip me off!!?? I`ll see you in the handle in bout a month....

·
Registered
123 Posts
i get the finger all the time when i beat shitvics.i just dont get it but hey what are ricers better at than bein pricks?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
liquid01 said:
Sorry chick but if we were to run-em up and you DID(would) in fact lose would you flip me off!!?? I`ll see you in the handle in bout a month....
No probably not.
Bring it on....LOL

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks I realy like a good loser[:0] But If you could win then I guess I gotta think should I or should I not flip you off????Prob....not!!!!

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
I personally have never gotten flipped off after my wins. Only thumbs up. I'm still waiting and I owuld probablly just laugh. hehehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've never lost on the street or the track. There are times when I beat someone on the track and then they beat me on the next run, so I consider that a tie. On the street I've never seen anyone giving someone the finger for losing, but it sounds pretty funny. I would just laugh at them.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hehe getting flipped off should be the least of your problems. My boy bought a brand spankin new GTi, just got it and we went crusing, and got next to some accord, raced, beat him...stoped at the next light and the dude throws a handful of change and the car we were in, little dings all over the place, and the accord takes off. I'll take the finger!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ive been called number one once by this guy who thought he could beat me in a honda accord...we were at a 2 lane street with a turn ahead wich turns to one lane then onto the highway...and i was on the left side meaning i could choose wether to let someone in matters what mood im in...so anyway this mother f'er decides he wants to cut me off in the turn and not to mention he scraped my bumper "that dirty peice of shiat" so i got so pissed when we got to the highway i pulled next to him goin about 70 and rolled down my window proceding to use bad language and lots of F words..... then i floor it until i cant see him so then at the light guess who shows up mister accord...well we raced to the next light and i beat the living shiat out of him....then he proceded to cut me off when i slowed down and then he tryed to go really slow in front of me so i dialed #77 on the celli and reported him for agressive driving and well guess who i see 5 min later pulled over.....i just blowed him a kiss and drove off hahaha that was a good day

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.