Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 ZX3 and was wondering if an SE (none tach.) in dash gauge cluster is a direct refit? The reason I ask is I just recently bought a 5" after market tach. and think it would look dumb to have the nonfuctioning just sitting there.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
i dont know if it will fit with the extra needle housing.....but if it does you're going to need to use the SE gauge bezel as well..

·
Registered
265 Posts
Gauge Swap

Well, if all the posts saying a nontach to tach is a plug and play fit, logice says a tach to non tach should be too. But they are right, you will need the new bezel also. I have thought about this before too. I think it will look pretty cool. Plus people are always looking for tach set ups for their cars! You can get some of your money for the aftermarket tach back!

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Speedy Z said:
I have an '02 ZX3 and was wondering if an SE (none tach.) in dash gauge cluster is a direct refit? The reason I ask is I just recently bought a 5" after market tach. and think it would look dumb to have the nonfuctioning just sitting there.

I have a non-tach cluster that I would be willing to trade for your tach cluster. PM me to lmk.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts