After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Debadged

I've got my baby back, but she's not 100% The mechanic was being nice and saw that my SVT Upper Grille was damaged and went ahead and replaced it. Well they replaced with just a regular Focus grille [:(] My mom saw it and she said that's different than when you came in here with and I saw it and told the guy that wasn't my grille and he said your right, we'll get you a new one here Thursday. SCORE!!!!!! New Grille when i bought the old one damaged! The outside looks pretty damn good, there's just a few querks on the inside that will be taken care of when i go back Thursday. Oh yeah, and it's debaged!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Looks a ton better

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Glad to see your baby back[thumb]

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
definitely is lookin good as new now. that thing was really messed up though.

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
It's good to see your baby's back[:D] you should re-tint your tails, they looked awsome on your sedan[thumb]!!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys and gal! I really miss driving her and beating on her a little bit. I also miss taking some corners as well. I guess the only way to really break her in would be to go the Auto-X track tommorrow [:D]

As far as the tails, i might venture that way again. I really want to, so i have to find a new set of tails to be my back up, just in case this happens again.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
hahaha [rofl] still cracks me up about the whole stock grill thing and you ended up getting a brand new svt grill[:D]

see you tomorrow on the turnpike... i'll be that orange flash that passes you up [:)~]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts