Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title states, AEM true CAI for a Zetec. Definitely used, not that pretty. Looks decent enough. Comes with a brand new Spectre cone filter, all clamps and boots. CARB compliant for whoever cares.

Asking whatever you offer (don't be the "I gotcha a dollar" guy though).

Will trade too! I like Zetec stuff. (I'd like maybe a Contour metal valve cover, a universal 2.5" fart can, underdrive pulley, money, whatever!)

Prefer to meet in/around St. Louis or St. Charles counties in MO but will meet within reason. PM me for pics or texting info. I work a lot so that's the best way to get ahold of me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I used to run a ZX2 back in the day. I have the magnesium valve cover with spark plug cover in my basement somewhere. I don't recall if it will fit or not, been too long since I played with them. Came off a 98 ZX2.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
I have a metal cover i believe its from a contour but it doesn't have a spark plug cover just the lid itself it would have to be painted tho.. it does fit the focus Zetec.. it will need a new gasket the one on it is no good (from the last time i saw it)

i bought it from a fellow FF member a few years back for my project wagon but never used it, it was painted the same harvest gold as my car but I'm sure it could be repainted if you want..

i'll grab a few pics of it in a few.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts