Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 116 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
took 30 minutes to hook up the wideband and plice the fire wire if some one wants the other half of my cable i sell it hella cheap just pm me : )

·
Registered
56 Posts
Alrighty... I have a glowshift a/f and my gauge has five wires yellow,orange ,red,brown and black, that cable leads to a power box that has the gauge and sensor plug into it as well as a separate power plug, any ideas on this one?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Alrighty... I have a glowshift a/f and my gauge has five wires yellow,orange ,red,brown and black, that cable leads to a power box that has the gauge and sensor plug into it as well as a separate power plug, any ideas on this one?
I have this same glowshift air/fuel gauge with the wideband in my downpipe, ever figure out how to datalog with this one?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hmm I believe I actually hooked it up the the black, on the connector near the gauge it has a way to check voltage so I took my dvom and turned it to voltage and grounded my black lead and just started hitting each wire and the only one I actually got fluctuating was black as random as that sounds

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Will this work for the SCT livewiere TS????
I've already got the K5 cable done and that goes to the livewire TS.

101 - 116 of 116 Posts