1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
get AFX or FC i have the FC and love it

·
Registered
816 Posts
I've heard some decent things about the AEMs, but I agree with Solaris, get AFX or FC, I've heard better things about them.

·
Registered
110 Posts
AEM only makes an alt pulley for the focus you can't get an AEM Crank pulley. Go to thier site and no where will you find a Crank pulley for the focus. At least I didnt but I'm normally on the net after work at 3-4am so i could be to tired to see properly.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have the AEM pulley right now, like ZTS said its only the alternator pulley. I saw almost no gain and Im switching to the Focus Central pulley kit this week, and focus central does make a crank pulley, im not sure what ZTS was thinking, maybe he was just talking about AEM, they do not have a crank pulley, check out this link:

http://www.focus-central.com/catalog/details.asp?cid=1&sid=&pid=6

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
yeah the aem pulley blows big nuts. they should get a court fine for ever marketing that so called underdrive pulley. tru power my ass, they needed to spell tru all ghetto style because it isnt true that it makes power. sorry, tired not sure if that makes sense to u guys. anyway, get the FC or AFX. i have FC right now, makin the switch to AFX and the other Euro here gets the benefit of my FC set i have now.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Yea, what euro said, the aem pulley is the king of all gayness, it's the same exact thing as the oem pulley, except much lighter, which doesn't resolve anything. If you want a real udp, get EITHER the FC 2pc OR the AFX crank, only way to go.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just my FC 2pc udp on the other day and Iam loving them. So yeah FC doesn't make a crank pulley.[rofl] And yes I'm kidding about FC not making one for those who cant read.[screwy]

·
Registered
793 Posts
Just to clear up what Cows said, the AEM is lighter, however it is SMALLER as well, its not exactly like the stock one, however it still sucks, dont get it, mines going on ebay soon for someone! lol maybe like $40

1 - 11 of 11 Posts