Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Just wanted to know where exactly on the lower subframe you put the lower mount for the intake. If you have pics, that's even better. I was using the How-to from myzx3.com, but the pics aren't that great.

Thanks!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
there should be a small hole in the radiator suport where it mounts too. you will need ur own screw and nut as it doesn't come w/ it!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
You just need to put the lower portion into the sleeve, crawl underneath there, and you will see where the mount is heading. It kinda goes off to an angle and wants to go directly to the spot where the hole is...I'll take a picture tonight and post it tomorrow. There is a subframe that is underthere with a hole.....damn I wish I had taken a picture!!! when I put mine in...

Go Here and dowload the PDF...there is a picture on page 6.

http://www.aempower.com/ViewProduct.aspx?ProductID=31

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
word, let me know and I'll take a picture of mine tonight and post it up here tomorrow if you need it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll probably work on it Friday. I tried today and had to stop to throw all my stock stuff back in so I could make it to work. I have a laundry list of things to do with my car, and as long as it's sunny outside, I'll be putting it in Friday. If it's cloudy, I'm washing/waxing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts