Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone tried the ebay adjustable coilovers?

usually 1 -3in or 1-4in of height adjustment...

i can post a link if needed, but i saw on some of the forum rules that posting the links can get annoying.

i have a 2005 ZX4 SE

by no means is it a track car, i just want the lower profile look but with keeping it streetable.

i've only got two cases where i've seen similar setups, but i want to know how they do on the Focus.

1 was a jeep that had deff been through it's fair share of mud/trails
2 was from a buddy of mine... guy at his work has them on his accord and they do fine.

but again, both aren't on a focus... i'd feel better with application specific info

thanks in advance!

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Save your money, buy something that is made specifically for your car.

That stuff is cheap for a reason.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not trying to split hairs, but what kind of negative reviews have stemmed these replies?

i'm only beating the dead horse because i've slammed trucks for less than what these sell for... and the trucks are still going strong.

but just for reference this is my daily, the ZX4 is my fiance's mommy mobile (tire height is 25in and it is an old pic, but drop is the same.) this cost me $30 because i needed new u bolts

yes, i know the suspensions are like comparing apples and oranges, but i bring it up because it was a cheap drop.. but here are the pics

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Lot easier to drop truck's or any none mcphersion strut truck/car. No E-bay junk, exspecialey w/ hauling your GF & kid's. If you want coilover's, you'll need to step-up to $1000, or so for good one's= no come back's & no problem's, or go w/ a fixed platform= H&R's Sport Cup kit or Eibach's Sportline system, or "Bag it''= air bag's! Have you read the stickey's above? ^^^

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lot easier to drop truck's or any none mcphersion strut truck/car. No E-bay junk, exspecialey w/ hauling your GF & kid's. If you want coilover's, you'll need to step-up to $1000, or so for good one's= no come back's & no problem's, or go w/ a fixed platform= H&R's Sport Cup kit or Eibach's Sportline system, or "Bag it''= air bag's! Have you read the stickey's above? ^^^
i'm deff still getting use to this forum, it's a hair different but i haven't had the time to read through everything yet.

but i just want a simple little drop that isn't gonna be to expensive lol but it looks like i'll be remaining stock then lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts