Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I decided to fix my DCT problems by making the right choice this time.

2012 Regal GS Manual. I may never buy another brand new car again.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nice! before I got the focus I looked at a few of those and the verano. The dealer would not budge on the price though.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Last week I decided to fix my DCT problems by making the right choice this time.
2012 Regal GS Manual. I may never buy another brand new car again.
I have been sniffing around a little recently and looking at used MK3 Focus cars. This is my first post in the MK3 section. I guess I am a little disconnected with the rest of the auto world... because I just connected with, and love your new car. I am now sniffing around other cars than before. Thanks! -and congrats to you on your new ride.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
What is that silver button under the shift knob for? I've never seen one on a manual car. Very nice Buick though.

·
Registered
620 Posts
A Buick!

[80?] Oh well hope you enjoy it. [screwy]

·
Registered
167 Posts
The new Regals are actually pretty nice and I was tempted to look at them before i bought the fusion. I told myself a few years ago I was never buying another GM vehicle because I have had nothing but problems out of them, and them being the past 5 or 6 I have owned. And its not due to the fact they were old most of them were less than 5 years old.

·
Registered
620 Posts
A few months back somebody was selling one of those Regals on ebay, but with all Opel emblems, including for the steering wheel. The guy actually ordered emblems from Germany and stuck them on.
OOPS! I guess I haven't been keeping up with things over at Government Motors.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats on the new car, but it's too bad you're calling it quits on FF. I got a new Mazda6 and I'm still on here haha. Plus I could never get rid of the focus, it's my first car.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sharp car, figures GM is using a European car as the basis for an American version(read rip-off). Let us not forget the "gto" they came out with a while back that was nothing more than an Australian Holden with pontiac badges. And I am really surprised that they offer it with a stick!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh man, Pontiac ruined the GTO with that last model. I was also surprised to see Buick offer a manual transmission considering ford doesn't even offer a manual transmission on the fusion anymore, and it seems more cars are becoming this way unless you buy a budget car.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
What is that silver button under the shift knob for? I've never seen one on a manual car. Very nice Buick though.
Not certain on this particular car but usually those are so you don't accidentally shift into R instead of 1st when down shifting.

Oh man, Pontiac ruined the GTO with that last model. I was also surprised to see Buick offer a manual transmission considering ford doesn't even offer a manual transmission on the fusion anymore, and it seems more cars are becoming this way unless you buy a budget car.
The last GTO was actually a Holden Monaro which is a cool car but not at all a GTO and the fact that Pontiac called it that is a travesty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts