Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know address and contact name of ceo I want to write a complaint. that wasnt resolve with customer relations.
my 2012 ford focus sel steering wheel locked on me while driving on freeway. steering wheel issues are not included in my powertrain warranty. Since I bought this Car all I have is problems; Transmission was fixed in 2/2014, still having problems with that. Now its the steering wheel. I dont have any money to fix $1652.00. I just paid my moms funeral expenses and I have no money. I called the customer relations dept and asked if I could qualify for thier special adjustment program thats listed in my warranty book: which indicates they can cover all of the repairs or part of the cost. They told me "no". when you google this info on ford focus 2012 thats all you see is complaints on steering & transmission. "SHAME ON FORD"

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to the MkIII TSB, Recall & problems section.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Mark Fields the CEO of Ford?

Board of Directors might even be better:

Board of Directors
Ford Motor Company
P.O. Box 685
Dearborn, MI 48126-0685
U.S.A.

·
Registered
17,459 Posts
They really could care less, you'll get sympathy (maybe) but little else. Any letters going that high get quickly screened out. Don't ask at least me what I think of their customer relations, it's far more about controlling you than helping you.

We feel your pain, at least I do. Why I determined many years ago to not let dealers or any others repair anything on my cars. I'm a little slower than them but then I don't break half the other parts I have to remove to get to the problem either. And the reliabililty after the repair?? They couldn't touch that with all their dealers stacked end to end around the entire earth.

If you are one who throws yourself upon the mercy of the car repair people then you are in for a world of hurt nowadays as the cars just get harder and harder to understand for the common man on the street. Intentional, every last bit of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts