Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some this may not be to exciting but for me if you knew my ex getting a cent from her to buy nothing was exciting lol my new girl is a lot about doing even little things to my car. So tonight I am adding the new magnaflow muffler I got for the car. Another question, has anyone ever tried to port the exhaust through the bumper. I saw another car with this and loved the look and think it would be better then just have the big tip ( HA HA THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID) anyways let me know what's up.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I don't know all 'bout your gf action, but adding a muffler for a different tone= yea go for it. If your going to carve out your bumper, I'd carve the lower part of it vs having your tip come out the bumper. Have you thought about adding a rear sap bumper to your '04 sedan? You'd need a '05-'07 sedan trunk & tail lights to work w/ the '06-'07 sap bumper. Look at my profile for ideas. When I installed a sap rear bumper I didn't extend the exhaust tip at all, looks & fits great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I'm going for Felix just for the added tone for now until I can get a full exhaust for it. I got a muffler from magnaflow that is a center to center like the stock and it's about 2 inch in dia bigger and about 4 inches longer then the stock one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I got the lunch box out and added a new Magnaflow muffler and to be honest I can not tell the difference. What do I have to do to get a deeper tone out of this thing lol

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So I got the lunch box out and added a new Magnaflow muffler and to be honest I can not tell the difference. What do I have to do to get a deeper tone out of this thing lol
To start w/ you have a 23, which has a deeper tone then a 20 do to the longer stroke. Listen to a 20 & then your 23 & tell me about tones. Are you looking for a raspy tone or what? Ricer style perhaps? Go w/ a 2.5'' mandrel bent system!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts