Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've tried doing a search, but didn't come up with anything really. My ZX3 didn't come with stock fog lights, but I would like to add them. I wanted to go with the factory fog lights just to make it look clean. I noticed that I had plugs for fog lights behind the bumper, is this standard? Can I just buy stock fog lights and install them or do I have to do additional wiring? Also, I'm assuming I'll need to buy a new lower grille, or is it possible to cut and re-mount?

Thanks in advance.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,102 Posts
you're one of the lucky ones, mine did not come with a relay or the harness. I had focuson03 (Josh) wire mine up. Seems to me, that make sure you have the fuse and relay in for the Foglights and you should be good there. You also need a Foglight Switch and check out focusslavage.com or PM V6 focus for a lower grille and foglight switch. As far cutting the lower grille, i don't know, your probally could, but might not look as clean.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
I have a spare fog light switch for sale $15 shipped. And oh I just wired mine today, boy was it a pain

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
you the switch should be a replacement for your headlight switch, but it pulls out to turn on the fogs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts