Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner of a 2004 SVT. My wife and I went to the dealer to get rid my 2003 Ranger EDGE 4X4 and ended up getting this. We already have a 2003 ZTW. On to the pics. . .

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks great! And yeah.. that pinstripe needs to go.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Pinstripes!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Nice choice though [thumb] '02 Sonic Blue owner here [;)] Awesome color!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
LET THE MODDING BEGIN, LOL!!!!! Nice choice.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
take of the pinstriping

otherwise, looks sweet

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
congrats. if thats your kid in the background, he's ganna be the one with the cool dad that has the sweet car. awesome choice! i'm 50/50 on the pinstripe. it flows but it would look so clean w/o it

·
FoFo Quebec!
1,486 Posts
Congrats on your new SVTF. Happy moddin' [thumb]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
03_SPI_sedan said:
congrats. if thats your kid in the background, he's ganna be the one with the cool dad that has the sweet car. awesome choice! i'm 50/50 on the pinstripe. it flows but it would look so clean w/o it
Yeah, that is my 13 yo son who loves the car but was very pissed when I told him he would be excluded from that car on our insurance when he starts to drive.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Mine came with the same pinstripe.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
The 03 Ranger Edge is an awesome truck. However, I think the mpg were probably in the back of your mind.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
great ride man..... sweet color too.......ENJOY IT!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hillyard said:
The 03 Ranger Edge is an awesome truck. However, I think the mpg were probably in the back of your mind.
I loved my EDGE and hated to get rid of it. For a 4X4 truck it got great fuel mileage (17~19), but we wanted better.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Where about in Ohio are you?

That's the exact SVT that I've been wanting. Sonic Blue, 5 door, and SVT LOL. It is a 04 so my rims that's on my car will match [thumb] You should check out the Regional Forums then the Great Lakes Section. There's usually meets happening all the time. There's an Auto-X this weekend in Lordstown that a few of us are hitting up [thumb] But unfortunatly, you won't see my baby [:(] she's wrecked right now. She sittin down at Pallota Ford in Wooster getting a Huge Make-over!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts