Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i've been looking for something new as alot of you already knew and i came across this surprisingly locally. its an 04 srt4 w/lsd and only had 10k miles on it. i got it for a good price and yes i do still have the focus... for now. however i will be pushing harder to sell it now. I went out the other day and got some pix of mine and my best friends cars. he is on here as well (srt4_night_ride)

as you can see he has blue bumpers on his car right now. he was in an accident recently (got rear ended) and purchased new bumpers from a buddy of ours in ATL instead of getting new ones. he is getting the entire car repainted so the famous blue flames will no longer be. but there will be something wild in its place... stay tuned for more on that.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i was talking about his at the latest auto-x and we all kinda said the same thing. awesome, dodge has a great platform

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
those flames are sweet hope the next one looks as cool and yes they are nice cars almost got one instead of focus

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
Nice upgrade! How much you asking for the focus?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Congrats on the new ride[thumb]

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
slocussvt said:
Nice upgrade! How much you asking for the focus?
i dont want to take any less than 5k which is still alot less than i have in it!

·
Registered
759 Posts
Wow nice car

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
gotahell

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i think he is getting one like this in cf with a cf trunk as well.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
that's a very good upgrade..... those things are really quick!!!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
nice choice man. love those cars

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
You ass...

J/k

Looks good, is max coming to the meet aswell?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts