Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added a few things to my car since i last posted pics, New tires fuzion hri all seasons, eibach rear swaybar with prothane endlinks, focus sport strut brace, ford racing 9mm plug wires.

My car

Closer picture

Eibach Rear sway/Prothane Endlinks/New Tires

Closer pic of the tires Fuzion Hri all seasons

New engine mods Ford Racing wires/Focus sport strut bar

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
lookin good. im sure the sway bar makes a bit of a difference. though i would have opted for a higher quality tire. overall, great mods. lookin good[thumb]

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would have also liked a better tire but with the deal i got on them it doesnt matter, i basically got them for half price.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some day ill get tint, but its not a priority at all, i can do without it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Those tires are just fine.. alot better than the P6 Pirelli crap that came stock.. I use the Fusion ZRI tires and they are one of the better rated tires on there. The HRI's are not that far behind the ZRI either.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you think the pirelli's are bad try driving on the firehawks, theyre hard as a rock.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
How'd the sway bar work for you? What's your opinion on the performance changes you got by just adding that? Looks like your riding at stock suspension height, what other mods do you have? Curious......

Keep up the great work!!

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its really hard to say on the performance gain because one of my endlinks on the stock bar was broken, but it really tightened everything up and it handles way better, the rest of the suspension is stock with 60k on it, it will be switched out soon.

·
Registered
715 Posts
can someone say autox sleeper? good work tim. LMK when you're back in town so you can show me how a focus is supposed to handle.

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ill be back may 5th hopefully, im gonna try to see how much stuff i can cram in my car, id love to see the finished product on the lip kit, did you decide on wheels yet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts