Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Http://www.adamspolishes.com/

I went to the all-ford carlisle and they had a display stand there. I stopped by and ended up getting one of their detail buckets for 106$ with tax. I didn't really have a whole lot to detail my car (soap, wax, and tire spray lol) so this seemed pretty good to me. On their website the kit I got is 129.95$.

The bucket included
  • -Car Wash
    -Detail Spray
    -Clay Bar
    -VRT (Vinyl, Rubber, and tire protectant)
    -Revive Polish
    -Swirl & Haze Remover
    -Butter Wax
    -2 Microfiber towels
    -2 Microfiber applicator pads
    -a HUGE wash sponge
    -Waffle-Weave Microfiber Drying Towel
I have to say this right now, holy shit. I have never seen the outside of my car look so amazing. My car had never been clay-barred before so I'm sure thats where most of the difference came from. Its a mirror-like shine that I didn't know my car was hiding from me. I will post some pictures Thursday or Friday once I do the swirl remover.

I didn't get to use the swirl remover because of losing daylight yesterday, but I plan on claying it again Thursday so I can try the swirl remover and then reapply all the other stuff. I think what is so great is that you don't need to be in the shade or a cool place to use ANY of their products. You can even let the soap dry on the car!!

I have tried relatively few other detailing products but I can definitely vouch for the effectiveness of this kit. I think it was 100$ VERY well spent.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts