Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my car was barraged by acorns in my driveway and I finally got them all fixed. Car is all shiny and it's like the dents were never there!

Also finally got to install my new headlights (thanks to Gabe2010SE selling me his chrome set; no sense in harming the lovable dark chrome set right? [8D][wiggle]) retrofitted with mini morimotos so pic whore time [cheers]

The body shop detailed every little crevice in this car.. engine bay is so clean.. its almost like new

Finally back at home in the artillery range after being away for 2 weeks and got the headlights installed

I like this one

High beam

Low beam

I wonder why my highbeam is all like splat

Starstruck!

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!
I wish I could do something like that myself. I'd royally screw it up somewhere half way through if not at the beginning.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks sick man very clean [thumb]

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
From the pictures they look to be Mini-H1's, which you can do yourself. They bolt in.

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
So clean!!!! Damn man!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Ray, the car looks awesome dude !!!

I can't believe they're the same headlights I once hated .... lol

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks amazing! you ship them to a retro-fitter?
Yep

From the pictures they look to be Mini-H1's, which you can do yourself. They bolt in.
Yea I was looking at Slammed2.0's write up on it. Maybe some day I will try something like this myself.. I'll ease into it with other things but right now I don't feel confident enough to do that. Something about putting my headlight into the oven just doesn't feel right lol I'd melt the thing
I've taken apart my BMW's headlight to about 75% before and that was alright but certain things wouldn't come apart and I couldn't figure it out and I put it back together before I forgot how. But no baking there, 6 clips hold the front glass to the housing

very clean man. that is one beautiful ses
Love this ses!! Headlights look perfect!
Bootleg SES [shhh][wiggle]

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
^^Way to trick everyone into thinking You have an SES, lol. Car looks great, but I don't remember any dents at FF?[dunno]

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Nice, starting to like the newer focus more and more

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^Way to trick everyone into thinking You have an SES, lol. Car looks great, but I don't remember any dents at FF?[dunno]
I was not at FF [scratch]?

Well I only have the SES badge because I swapped trunklids to get the spoiler and no keyhole without drilling
The front bumper to ditch the sedan front and snagged some leather seats off craigslist [:)]

I believe all SES's have sync and sunroof right? I don't have the sunroof and can't install sync. Also no painted door handles and mirror caps [shhh]

< and says SE there tehee

·
Registered
49 Posts
Negative, my SES doesnt have sunroof. But does have SYNC. How much did It cost to get the projectors retrofitted If you dont mind me asking?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts