Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one getting tired of seeing threads about "What should I do Next?" or similar? I mean its kinda rediculus that there is 3 witin something like a 6 line span on the first page. Maybe people should read other peoples threads to get an idea. Just a suggestion. This isnt meant to be a rant, just help keep the boards from being the same thing again and again.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Isn't that why we have these forums so people can learn and figure out what to do with there car?

·
Registered
182 Posts
It is so people can learn, but it is pretty redundent to have 6 threads and 3 are asking the same question!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
CarbonZX3 said:
It is so people can learn, but it is pretty redundent to have 6 threads and 3 are asking the same question!
That is exactly my point. I really dont mean to be well... mean, but it may seem to come off that way and if it does I'm sorry.

·
Registered
488 Posts
My thinking that you keep seeing it would be maybe there not sure and they might see other post but maybe they dont want to thread jack or maybe they want the focus just on them.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know most people like a little direction in where to go next. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and there are a lot of people that don't know all that much about the products that are out for our cars. Some people have different preferances on companies and products that they feel pretty strongly about and I think thats what people that open "what to do next" threads are looking for. A big example of this would be with intakes. Whether or not to do short ram or cold air and then what brand to get. Overall I think the threads are getting a little excessive but in the end I think it is probably going to be better for the Focus community in the end to avoid getting into seeing cars that have been mangled in the hope of modification.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
ok so what do u think i should do next??? right now i have pine tree air freshener, a hulk sticker, and custom hood ornament of a goat.

jk. but if people don't know much about the zetec, or specific mods to do to the zetec, there is always the handy dandy search button. i would recommend it!

·
Registered
182 Posts
i don't kno about most people, but when i got my car i looked up everything i could find from many different sources. your car isn't really unique if your asking other people what they think you should do.

·
Registered
226 Posts
that is a true statement, but you can decide better on what to get for your car with many peoples $.02 i read up on many things and asked mechanic friends of mine about what to do and what not to do. i havent seen another focus like mine and i love the way it is. i'd say ask around and take what looks and workes best for you man

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
yeah that is very true, but there's a lot of different brands out there, and generally the only way to find out which brand is best is to ask for the opinions of those who can vouch for a particular product from a particular company.

·
Registered
182 Posts
there is forum link that show many differents brands for mods. i don't see too many people venturing outside the box. it seems like everybody has the same parts in different colors. jaxzx5 did you ever paint your wheels?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not trying to hi-jack but carbon just noticed in ur sig the water in the tub is visible thru the tub and the curtain causes a wierd shadow when it opens. Just an observation

1 - 13 of 13 Posts