Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have Focus SE, 2002, 2.0 Zetec, Made and USA. I saw that on American models there is a sticker on the left side to the left of the hood lock, which I do not have ... can anyone give me an image or write what is on it, because here in Serbia (where the cars have tin VIN ID plates ) without it I can not pass a technical inspection ...

Thanks for answers,

Miodrag, Serbia, Europe

Attachments

w/ my magic bag
Its basically saying it has USA emissions.....

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I need that picture a sticker to show when I register a car....

I have a sticker that talks about gas emissions from the bottom of the bonnet, but it's not the same ...

Attached is the picture of this sticker...

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
OK. How can I get a picture of the sticker from the first picture where the bonnet is open? I have to clearly see what it on label... Thanks for the answer...

Registered
The stickers are different for different countries the vehicles are sold in...............need one for Serbia or the close in area around it.

Last pic shown in this thread is for a US spec car under EPA regulation only.

Registered
The stickers are different for different countries the vehicles are sold in...............need one for Serbia or the close in area around it.

Last pic shown in this thread is for a US spec car under EPA regulation only.
This. Maybe you can try to contact Ford of Europe customer service?

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I do not think it will help ... European Ford has fixed metal plates with data on the number of chassis, engine, weight, car color ... I only need a photo sticker to show here that the data on that label are not matter for a technical inspection ... Does the USA have a company that has data on all manufactured vehicles in the USA, such as in Europe is German TUV?

Registered
The matter on that sticker IS a concern for the inspection people though. At least here it is.

I suggest forgetting about US cars and look at Fords under the hood right there around you. Serbia may not have any stickers there at all and if they do then the info on them will be different than here.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
A few days ago, I learned that in April 2015, the registration of American vehicles in Serbia was not allowed because they did not comply with European standards (homologations) .. and since 2015 it has been registered another three times ... since 2005 it was registered without problems and then a shock. .. I'm not sure that something would be possible in USA ...madness

1 - 11 of 11 Posts