Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i have put in sum shit in my zx3. so far i have a magnaflow exhaust, obx header with not cat, superchip,and my aem cai is on the way. any way i was gonna ask how much can i spray if it has stock internals and what would be best a wet or dry shot???

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
wet shot is better, direct is best. You can get away w/ a 50 shot on stock internals and if you do a progressive shot, you can do like a 75 ish. but you have to get a tune for it!

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
not unless afterwards you want to rebuild ur engine!!

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
i would do the 50 it is much easier. if you hav an auto then i would go 35

·
Registered
370 Posts
i am doing a 65 shot on a auto with a tune with out a progressive shot, and no problems.

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
i was talking about just straight non progressive, and with no tune. btw what are you running on your auto and how much hp i am just starting my build and have a cai, plugs,race headers,and a 2.5 in flex. i want to get about 150 to the wheels and a decent track time

·
Registered
370 Posts
ok well i dont knowbut i am running a 65 shot non progressive, with a 4-2-1 racing header and custom catback, cai, and sct programmer, and msd rpm window switch.
and colder plugs, and im suppose to run about a 14.3 so i hope that helps, but i am getting street radials so that will help.

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
i am hoping to go to the track in early october to run mine for the first time and we willl go from there with a nx kit i think i might buy one off this ricer who doesnt even know how to use it because it came with the car and has only been run through 1 bottle i may be able to get it for cheap

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
o hell ya unless it is progressive with a hell of a tune, btw before you go too crazy make sure your running royal purple max atf so your trans stays kool

1 - 14 of 14 Posts