Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to walmart this morning, came out and there is a HUGE dent on my left fender!! no note left, nothing. paint is scratched off and everything. what ever happened to the christmas spirit?? ::sniff::

·
Registered
793 Posts
that sux but hey its a reason to try out a different style fender like the z3 or some others!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
my sympathies man, that sux. I feel you though because 3 days before I was moving from a crazy bad neighborhood to a nice suburbish one, I went outsside aand saw about a 30 inch scratch from the gas tank to the back door.. not fun!!! Hope u get it taken care of.

·
Registered
650 Posts
that scratch sounds like mine last winter... when I had my other focus my bro was wicked pissed at me, ran the snowblower right up the side of my damn car! 3 months old the car was.. it was then WWIII in the driveway! 600 to fix it.. I left it, ended up gettin rid of the car anyways :)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I feel your pain... I'll have to take a picture of what I saw leaving work one day... crack in my front bumper from the lower grill to where the front bumper curves to meet the headlight.[:(!] [?|] [mad] [bigcry] [chair] [boxface]

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Yeah after coming out of work and seeing little dents on mine, I decided to park away from the crowd.......and as close to the sidewalk........Works for me......

Peace......

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
Ask WalMart to review their video camera of the parking lot to see if you can see who did it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts