Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i don't really care for it. i prefer the simple, clean look. but do what you want man.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
theres a topic about widebody kits that has that and some good info about it in it somewhere on this site that should help.

And personally I always thought that the front of it looked like a fat kid.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Is that the quwhees wide body kit?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I love this kit

·
Registered
697 Posts
not my cup of soup, to fancy, also you know that'll be costly to putt on. and if it fits perfect then your lucky as hell, trust me i've put on more bodykits than you can shake a packin stick at.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im gonna keep on looking for another kit... one that has a better picture and a little more info. Im not too sure about not having a grill though.

·
Registered
437 Posts
theres a new kit *to me atleast* that i seen the other day that has 8 pieces...it looks pretty sharp, but pricey as hell just to buy, not to metion installtion

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I like the way it looks personally but it doesn't matter everyone I have talked to on this subject says its near impossible to put on right and that its so expensive to do it you'd be better off getting something else it will be to much of a pain

·
Registered
397 Posts
I agree with all of you who said, "that thing is ugly" and also " i prefer the simple, clean look".

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Ha. It does kinda look like a fat kid....LOL.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Always picking on the fat kids huh [:(]

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes that is the Quwhees kit and it is absolute crap. They wanted to sponsor me the kit but I refused that's how bad it is. It's going to cost you $$$ to get it to fit right cuz it fits like dookie. It fits nice on the Quwhees Focus because they took their time to make it fit perfectly. I knew one kid last year who after spending $2000 in body work to get it to fit right, he wanted to flat out give it to me for free. It'll look good to the untrained eye, to that ricer at the local parking lot. But at a real show, you'll lose major points due to poor fitment and lines not lining up. Just my $.03.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts