Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive got a boat load of parts and im looking to move them fast. no reasonable offer refused , just remember , packaging and shipping isnt cheap and is time consuming so be easy.

All parts sold AS-IS no warranty or returns. i try my best to make sure everything works and everything is described accurately. im not out to screw anyone.

First up is a wood grain radio bezel in very good shape , has light up cig lighter and svt silver hvac controls. the controls show some wear but over all very good shape. 55 shipped.

2 00-04 foglight switches , in very good shape. 25 shipped each.

intermittent wiper switch for hatchback. 25 shipped

turn signal 12 shipped.

3 black radio bezels , all in ok shape , hvac controls and grey/black vents. make an offer on these items please.

egr pressure feedback sensor. 15 shipped
sunroof switch - 15 shipped
2 door sensors. 20 shipped
rearview mirror , has temp gauge or something in it i dont remember. oem from a higher trimmed focus. make offer

svt cluster , worked good when removed 116-117k on it. 55 shipped

worn svt steering , still very useable. 35 shipped
very worn svt ebrakes - 15 shipped each

comp o hatch trim , has 2 broken tabs. rear quarter trim. 40 shipped for all 3 pieces.

svt fuel rail , as pictured. missing orings - 30 shipped

SVT starter , tested good at autozone - 50 shipped ( 10 dollars cheaper than one i found on ebay )

Complete ecu setup out of an 01 zx4 , zetec 5spd. will include key , ignition and pats setup. 100 shipped ?

oem rear mudflaps from zx4- 25 shipped

tach cluster from 01 zetec , i think this one had around 150k miles. 45 shipped

sonic blue svt skirts , one side is in pretty good shape , the other has a busted end cap. not perfect buy any means but not junk. make an offer. keep in mind the cheapest way to ship these is greyhound and the closest greyhound that accepts packages is an hour and half from me.

I have much more parts to list when i find them and get pics. All parts are located in rockland , me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey man i was looking for the steel plate/bracket that u slid the bolt through for the torque mount that bolts to the tranny with two bolts just got this car and the dummy was driving it with out it and broke the bolt off

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
He hasn't been on since October 2014, Dont think he remembers the site anymore.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Technically yes but he has the choice to not get them. Could have another email account somewhere or no longer active. Many possibilities. Or they could be all gone already. Never know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts