Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Havent posted pics up in a looong time. I was bored on my break and took some on my cell. Terrible quality but I ran them through PS for color balance. Im sure it didnt help with compression going from phone to verizons site (no card reader here) to photobucket [gunfire]

Anyway heres the current stage of my car:

Hi.

Corbeaus <3

Cosworth <3

Chin spoiler got taken off to drive up some ramps, but I left it off because its pretty chewed up. Have a few things in the works, look for a real photoshoot before fall comes.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
271 Posts
:) nice whip ya got thur, btw did you have to mod the cossie intake manifold to get it to fit? seeing that your power steering reservoir is in the front. and how do you like the corbeaus

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Seats are the best mod Ive done! Stockies kept tearing the side bolster (had it fixed under warranty twice). They grip nicely, someday ill do some resistor mods to get the airbag light to turn off

Cossie I measured then had it taken to a fab shop to have the edge cut off and a flat bit welded on. $60 and it was done, no junkyard PS pumps or lines. Theres a tab that has to get cut off the plastic tank too. Working with Tom to get it tuned, no torque loss at all.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks great on the Rota's. COSWORTH POWER FTW!!

A friend of mine has a set of them so may need to steal them at some point and put them against mine [:D]

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
I have the same seats but with grey centers. Best thing I've done interior wise. Ever.

·
FF's Night Security
28,766 Posts
made my day right there haha [thumb]

Cool, but I can't help it your car is BAD @$$, I guess you could say it's one of my "dream" duratecs lol Everything about it I like, goes to show what a good set of wheels can do lol

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
someday ill do some resistor mods to get the airbag light to turn off
Better do that soon.. Any aftermarket part that interferes with safety items is a HUGE insurance NO-NO..

If they find out that you "tampered" with the car in the case of an accident, some insurance companies wont pay out and leave you hanging..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Diggin your Car,I like the stripe on it.
Any in Car video You can post?
I'm dying to hear that Cossie.....

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Looks great! I like the seats and the stripe!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the seat/rota/stripe/cossie love lol

Video might be a little lacking, my exhaust is pretty loud but maybe itll be ok with the windows up. The cossie really adds a nice growl in person

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
Always love this car!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts