Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend and I just recently aqcuired a supercharger from a 95? thunderbird, and I was wondering if anyone has heard of or seen a focus with this kinda setup or not. The SC was going to go into his thunderchicken, but do to a bad driving mistake on his part (let this be a leason to anyone who speeds up to make yellow lights), his cars now in a junk yard.
I have yet to really even take a look at everything involved in making this possible, if it is possible, and the project is a long ways away, as Im going to wait for my my warrenty to expire before I do anything to the engine.
I was just wondering if anyones seen or heard of such a thing.
Thanks
Adam

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the encouragement IEL, better responce then Ive got on most sites.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Like Inline said anything is possible but I think it would just cost less money and take less time to go and get a SC or even a turbo for that matter that that is built for the zetec. U said 95 T-Bird? I didn't know they were SC'd but anyways I think they had like a 4.6 or 5.0 in em. And depending on whether it's a roots and centrifugal SC you will have trouble putting it on. As well as finding/crafting the plumbing and engine management. When you FI your car the money is not going just for the actual blower or compressor. It goes for R&D, plumbing, cooling, and any other type up of engine management, injectors etc. etc. I would go for one specifically for your car. Tom's kit seems to be the best. He seems to give you the nice option of getting a little over 200FWHP and if you want jumping up to 300HP+

www.focus-power.com

Like you said you're waiting for your warranty to be up. So start saving NOW and when you get this you'll be the fastest focus for miles![thumb]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts