Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mainly for when a song is playing on the regular radio...hit the shazam on-screen app button and it tells you what song it is. [8D]

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it does...but only if the station broadcasts that info. plus you can't save it for later. on sirius you can tag, though.

·
Registered
227 Posts
mainly for when a song is playing on the regular radio...hit the shazam on-screen app button and it tells you what song it is. [8D]

I haven't tried it yet, but MFT has the iTunes tagging shopping cart button, but that works with just HD stations. I was hoping the Shazam button might be for emininating a slow moving car in front of you!!! [8D]

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't tried it yet, but MFT has the iTunes tagging shopping cart button, but that works with just HD stations. I was hoping the Shazam button might be for emininating a slow moving car in front of you!!! [8D]

boo...we don't have HD radio in canada. our am/fm screen looks nothing like that.

·
Registered
967 Posts
It will if you drive into the us. I dunno why we never went hd, its vastly superior to regular fm and its free.

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

·
Registered
163 Posts
I only use my own music in my car, mainly because I don't have HD radio, and Sirius sounds terrible in my SE. I already know who the artists are...lol.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts