Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was SUCH a nice day today, that I took the two Fords out of the garage and snapped a few pics toghether.... for those of you that have seen my intro, I recently purchased a 2002 Ford Focus SVT in sonic blue. I also have a 2008 ROUSH Stage 3 Ford Mustang in grabber orange. It sure is a really nice color combo with the two of them together. Enjoy the pics!! [popcorn]

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll get some better photos when my photographer friend gets his Nikon out and we do a full photo shoot in a better location... but for now, this is a taste...

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice looking cars dude.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Nice, I like the matching brake calipers.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
grabber orange = sex. Nice looking rides!

·
Registered
209 Posts
does the build number on that mustang say #001??? [:0]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
^Why yes, yes it looks like it does.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
that's not an authentic ROUSH build number... it is however a "one of a kind" built up Mustang with ROUSH components. It started life as GT Premium and has all the components to make it a stage 3 ROUSH (minus the brake package and wheel package). It has HID headlamps, Shaker 1000 audio system and heated leather seats... all options you usually do not find on an authentic ROUSH. Any 001 ROUSH off the assembly line, is more than likely sitting in Jack Roush's garage.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Wow beautiful, I just cant deal with an Auto tranny in a Stang. But still great looking car(s).

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Like most things, it's an acquired taste... some like, some don't... oh well. Just glad to share, that's all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Auto or not, that Stang is sick. I havent seen anyone do paint like that before. Very awesome. I would have a ball in that car.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts