Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want you guys to post pics with a zx3 focus being lowered with sportline or pro from eibach. Also mention bellow or after pic what you lower it. I am about to get the whole plus kit and not sure what I should go with... Thanks...

·
Registered
343 Posts
umm, did you see the "read firsts" or search, not trying to be rude but there are plenty of pics, if you look at the "official wheel and susp." at the top the forum you'll find what you need.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Look at my PHOTO GALLERY, lowered on the Eibach Pro.......

There are several pics/threads on this as mentioned. If you go to the PHOTO GALLERY, you can SEARCH the gallery also by key words (Eibach Pro, etc) and it'll bring up more pics for you as well.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know there are some threads, and I saw the main one with all the suspension info, but i want a good pic... would prefer a zx3 stock with the lowering kit. i do not really want to put rims if all looks good, just maybe widers ones.... i have to see...

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Here's a picture of a member's car off www.focuscanada.net with the Eibach Prokit (not stock rims) but it's still a picture. I'll see if I can find another for you....

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want to know how low does it look. I rather get the sportline, but is it awfull on the ride...

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I'd personally stick with the PROKIT. It's low enough, trust me and you can still drive your car normally, not having to worry about parking ramps, speed bumps, driveways, etc.

So your planning to keep the stock rims right?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, or get something like 15x7 or max 16x7

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
18x7.5" with sportlines.............

look in my galllery.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
sportlines all the way.....
(the rears weren't installed yet when this pic was taken)

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Before:

Eibach Pro springs/dampers on stock 16" wheels:

On 17" wheels:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts