Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know if u guyz remember me telling u this but
my dad got rear eneded and so my dad found out the damage and it was $3,485.59c it was crazy but yeah my dad put it in the shop to have it reparied so the my dad said hey if u find a SVT spoiler can u get one for me and the guy said well u r looking at 475 ahahah thats bs and a half but my dad said no and so the time progressed and so my dad went out there to chek on it and so the guiy said that they have found a donar car
that was a SVT and the hatch wasnt touched hell yeah mann the guy is putting the hatch on with the SVT spoilor can ne body tell me were to go to see one on the net wat it looks like im so anxiouse to see wat it looks like and also is it cool ?

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
That is one big ass question. Don't you have commas?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Lets see if I can make any sense of this post;

1) The guy's dad was rearended, causing about $3500 in damage.
2) The guy's dad wants to have a SVT spoiler installed while the car's in the shop.
3) The shop is quoting $475 to install the spoiler, which he thinks is too much.
4) He wants to know where he can get a SVT spoiler, how much it costs and what it looks like.

You can get the spoiler from www.batinc.net, they're $170 + S&H and come unpainted. Considering the cost of the spoiler plus getting it painted, what the shop is asking to install it ($475) isn't that far out of the question, when you take into account the cost of the part plus paint plus labor to install it. It might be a little higher than you'd pay if you get the spoiler yourself, then have it painted and then do the install yourself, but you have to figure you're going to pay more to have someone else do it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think he just wants to know what the SVT spoiler is going to look like on his dads car, and where he can go on the net to see what it looks like.

My answer is that its going to look like a spoiler on a SVT. Look on any site that sells SVT spoilers, they normaly have pictures of what they look like on the car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
i had to read the op 3 times to decipher wtf its about...how about proof-reading next time!

and i second looking at the websites...u can even download the frpp catalogue...since they sell it there

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
holy run on sentence!

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
You guys are crule... yet funny, so keep it up!

HaveBlue83, i tried to PM you but your inbox is full!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
What u need is a new car, did the inssurance paid?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts