Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Pro-M mass air flow meter i bought a couple years ago. Since then most people know they went out of business. Does anyone know of anybody that can still tune one? It is configured for a supercharged car with supporting mods and i was just hoping to get it back to a stock configuration. If there is nobody around i will just bite the bullet and buy a new one. I spent like $350 on the MAF and optimizer and it sucks to just throw it away.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
i would say the tuning knowledge has not left the scene.... i thought Pro-M was a big name in MAF's....right?? I know i saw a lot of mustang guys running the pro-m mafs. Im sure some mustang dynoshop guys would be able to help with it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah thats what i figured too, but i stopped by one of the biggest Mustang shops in the area and the guy just told me they didnt use them anymore and he couldnt do anything for me. Im going to be running around 18-20 psi and i dont think the stock MAF would suit my needs.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I know the stock maf will not work, mine was almost pegged at 6 psi. but I am aslo looking for another option to the pro-m

1 - 5 of 5 Posts