Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After lurking and posting Qs for some time, I figured it's about time to post up a few pics of my new 2012 Titanium hatch!

It's pretty standard with the 400a package, moonroof, winter pack and mudflaps (coming soon). I wish I had gotten Nav, but that would have meant waiting a lot longer and if I really need a map I can use my Android. So far I love the car, it's been flawless aside from the clock resetting itself 12 hours ahead the other day [???:)] I'm also hoping the mileage improves once I get it past 1500 miles (right around 1100 today).

Future plans include a 35% tint all around, PIAA white headlights and yellow fogs, possibly some kind of muffler upgrade (really digging that 1-in 2-out Borla with the 4" tips I've seen on the site) and perhaps some Eibach springs. Without further blabbering, pics!

This is my first Ford, heck my first anything that isn't a BMW. Some of my past cars (I still own the convertible [thumb])

1991 525i

1988 325iS

1992 335iC MTechnic Package with an m30b35 3.5L swap and 8 million other things

·
Registered
88 Posts
Been lurking since July?

I just got my Frosted Glass HB too. And it's my first Ford after a lifetime of Dodge/Chrysler products.

I too am interested in a dual exhaust setup. Wondering about just doing the reso delete and some nice tips.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts