Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of pulling off a clean look as far as the interior of my foci is concerned. I figure someone has to know whether anyone makes a full dual guage pod a-pillar? I have a gauge pod on my mustang but it is the type you screw on to the a-pillar and i don't like it as much as i would like just having the whole a-pillar with the pod on in my focus. thanx guys and gals!!!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Only thing I can see doing if you want that kindof look right now is to mold and fill something like a Ford Racing dual guage pod.............

-Later

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yah i was thinking about doing that but i thought for sure especially with where the focus aftermarket is at today some genious would have thought about making a full gauge pod. Just seems wierd to have so many companies yet none of them came out with something this simple!

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
no one is making it...they were going to be developed but there wasn't enough interest iin it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
some just screw on and others are "full pods"? Id like to know more about this, im going to get some gauges soon too

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
enough interest? Man they need to look again. Tons of foci owners are looking for this. I mean how can they offer this for the PT Snoozer and not the focus. Ok I am done venting. Will sit in the corner and pout now!

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
poontang cruisers, ppppfffftttttt, yeh gonna have to mold it, use fibreglass or graphite fabric, which would be exspensive as hell but sweet, i think i may do that

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The only poontang that PT drivers get is from their own grandma cuz they are the only ones that would even sit in that god awful thing.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
the poontang crusier is for poontang drivers

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
any idea who the company is? Would love to install ford racing gauges soon!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
dont remember...i saw it in a car magazine a while back. i'll go through them and look. i've only got subscriptions to scc, hci, and turbo so if you want to look, dont bother looking in anything but those.

·
Registered
59 Posts
well i looked but didn't find the mag i saw the ad in. however, at import expo this weekend in houston, i talked to a guy who's company makes full gauge pillars for trucks. i showed him my gauge pillar and how much interest there is for a full a-pillar for those who have 02 model year foci and up and for those who want a clean look. i gave him my contact info and a few focus websites and he's going to get back to me as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great job Dropdfocus!! Thank you for helping us get this word out!! I hope this works out. Nothing like a clean look in a show car. Can you tell I am happy that we are at least getting somewhere with this. Thanks again

·
Registered
894 Posts
I know [email protected] HAD some FMS full pillars in both 2 and 3 gauges.......they weren't on the site but you might want to drop him a line........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts