Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one.. I recently got a new camera but am waiting for the nice fall colors for a proper photoshoot. Expect that soon... In the meantime, since I haven't posted a single picture since my purchase last year, here it is.

And when I got it, ready for some sand dunes or a rock crawl.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Clean SVT ... interesting wheels.

At first, I was thinking the stock 5 spokes ... but on the second picture, they obviously aren't.

What type of wheels are they?

-Ray-

·
Generic Catchphrase
2,344 Posts
Like it. Looks good. Also wondering what wheels those are.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wheels I found out after purchasing are ASA JS-1. They're 16x7 and quite light. I now rock them without the caps, though I do still have them. What you can't see in this picture is the few mods, like an Edge wiper and crossed/slotted rotors. The rotors in the front look enormous on the 16" wheel, though they are stock SVT.

Yes, there's 2 pics but only 1 is new. The other is from the same thread when I originally purchased, just as a reference point to what it looked like upon purchase, some distance 35,000 miles (and 1 year,7 months..but it was parked for probably 7 months out of that time.. I used to do a ton of driving, but always always always have been consistent on oil changes, and an envelope packed full of receipts from work. The entire suspension is new as 1 oil change ago, new tires, rotors pads all around, all hoses changed, timing belt, SRI, thermostat, clutch master cylinder.. etc... It's basically a brand new car with 120k on it. The only thing untouched are the internals. My dream is to drive this car until I can afford a brand new WRX, then modify this car into a track rat.

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Cool man I was just giving you a hard time, lol. (I fixed my grammar above too not sure what was going on there) I like the wheels and the brakes do look huge, I hadn't noticed before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts